O Connors of Drumleck are seeking to strengthen our workshop joiners required to work as part of a team in a busy factory and warehouse environment. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday between 8am and 5pm, 39 hours per week, plus overtime.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assembly of Kitchen and Bedroom Units,
- Assist on General Operations as directed by your Team Leader.
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery.
- Ensuring you adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Have practical skills for using hand and machine tools
- NVQ/apprenticeship in joinery or carpentry.
- Able to read and work from technical drawings.
- Work experience in a woodwork environment desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work as part of a growing team
- Excellent attention to detail