Reporting to the Work Shop Team Leader, you will be responsible for the operation and set up of CNC and Solid timber processing machines, including inspection, and quality checks. You will look after all preventative maintenance for your machine, working closely with engineering and Machine Shop Team Leader to ensure machine is running at maximum efficiency.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Operation of a variety of CNC machinery
- Following a pre-scheduled workload to meet deadlines
- Loading and offloading the machine
- Cutting MFC and MDF product
- Shaping Solid and MDF product
- Experience within a manufacturing environment and operating machines. with machine specific training provided.
- NVQ/apprenticeship in joinery or carpentry.
- Able to read and work from technical drawings.
- Work experience in a woodwork environment desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work as part of a growing team
- Excellent attention to detail